Gucci Handbags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gucci Handbags

Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jake Westbrook Jersey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
beata123

Jake Westbrook Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Jake Westbrook Jersey   Jake Westbrook Jersey I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:14 am

Jake Westbrook Jersey

More and more, teams are handing out big oil painting money to latch up their players long-term. That's really nothing fashionable. When you have a big-time talent, you want to keep that guy in uniform at a time you can.
But what's amusing is the lengths teams have worked to recently to sign players to contract extensions that may or may not be needful.
In November, the Colorado Rockies gave Troy baseball jerseys Tulowitzki a six-year, $119 million contract extension. Tulowitzki, when healthy, is one of the best hitters in baseball. His historic rendition last September (.322, 15 home runs, 40 RBI) solidifies that stance.
But Tulowitzki was only halfway through the six-year, $31 million contract he signed in 2008 at the period and the extension pushes his salary to $157.75 million through the 2020 season.
That's a lot of money for a fellow who averaged mlb jerseys merely 132 games from 2007-2010.
But Rockies fans adore their shortstop and love understanding they'll have his bat in the lineup for the afterward 10 years.
They mention the only guarantees in life swiss watch brands are decease and taxes. Well, there's prom dresses also baseball contracts and bridesmaid dresses Tulowitzki is an bad harm away from agreeable an albatross for the Rockies. It's a risk, but it's a thought risk on the portion rs gold of Colorado.
Back to top Go down

Jake Westbrook Jersey
Page 1 of 1